Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Peace of Mind in Kendenup
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
2011/12 Brick and Colour Bond Home
Four Bedrooms, built in robes, two bathrooms
Large open plan living area, separate theatre room
Paved area off living room
Fully Fenced 1012m2 block, short walk to school
Thinking of moving to country, but are worried with what you might get? Well this home should put you at ease, with a bit of work in the garden and adding a few person touches to the house you will be living the dream.
• Brick and colourbond four bedroom two bathroom home.
• Large open plan living, kitchen, dining and family room.
• Kitchen has good bench and cupboard space, pantry, breakfast bar, gas cooktop, electric oven.
• Formal lounge with slow combustion wood fire.
• Main bedroom has ensuite and walk in robe, main bathroom has separate shower and bath.
• Bedrooms two, three and four are all a good size two have BIR's, one with walk in robe.
• Tiled throughout living areas, entry and passage.
• Sliding door off living area to paved outdoor area.
• Large double garage with sectional door and access to the rear of yard plus door into living area.
• Fully fenced 1012m2 block.
The house is under 10 years old and couldn't be replaced today for this price, also you don't have the 12 month wait for completion if you build before moving in, so call today and arrange a viewing.
Michael 0428 511 195 K23M
1,012m² / 0.25 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.