Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Cottage on a large 2004m²
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
This comfortable two bedroom home is in a quiet location, on a very large 2004m2 (half acre) block and is only a short drive to the town centre and all amenities.
• Small front porch opens to the living room, which has a tile fire for warmth and has the convenience of a gas bayonet when wood is running low.
• The main bedroom is off the living room and is a decent size and would benefit from the fire in the adjoining room in winter.
• Family size kitchen dining room, which has plenty of cupboard and bench space, overhead cupboard and gas stove, there is plenty of room to fit a decent size dining table.
• Reasonable sized second bedroom
• Utility area
• Separate Laundry
• Separate toilet
• Bathroom with separate bath, shower, vanity and exhaust fan.
• Exposed jarrah floors in the living room and the two bedrooms would come up a treat once polished.
• Instant gas hot water and connected to deep sewer.
• Fully fenced rear yard is a blank canvas, with a small garden shed and lean-to, a lot of open space and a couple of mature trees at the rear.
• Plenty of room to build sheds, ideal for children and pets, plant fruit trees, add a vegie garden, chook pen or whatever you choose.
This property would suit a wide range of buyers from those wanting an affordable starter house right up to the investor looking to subdivide.
Call today and arrange an inspection.
2,004m² / 0.5 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.